Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
web design predlošci

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Dizajn i umjetnost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zvone

PostPosted: 11.07.2006 12:24    Post subject: web design predlošci Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Pozdrav

Imam jedno pitanje koje me muči. Radi se o predlošcima koji se mogu kupiti na templatemonster.com ili ne nekom drugom siteu koji prodaju design predloške. Vidio sam da postoji 2 cijene za svaki predložak, a to je cijena predloška i uniqu cijena predloška, pa sam zaključio da je unique cijena ako kupim predložak i više ga nitko ne može koristiti, e sad mene zanima što ako ja kupim predložak koji je već kupila neka druga tvrtka, ali ja ga kupujem po unique cijeni, jer tada je plaćam unique predložak koji nije unique. Dali ja takav predložak uopće mogu kupiti kao unique ?

Nadam se da ste razumjeli, što želim reći ...

ska

PostPosted: 11.07.2006 12:32    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

po mom shvaćanju:

kupiš junik, ali tek od tada on postaje unikat. svi predlošci do tada se i dalje koriste...

nemam iskustva sa templateima, ali mislim da je tako nekako...

M@T

PostPosted: 11.07.2006 12:39    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

...svi ostali postaju... plagijat Laughing

mile

PostPosted: 11.07.2006 16:40    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Quote:
7. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?

NON-UNIQUE PURCHASE:

Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.

UNIQUE PURCHASE:

Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.

http://www.templatemonster.com/faq.php

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Dizajn i umjetnost All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: