Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Problem sa save for web and devices

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Vektor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nomes

PostPosted: 31.05.2007 22:27    Post subject: Problem sa save for web and devices Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Iznenada mi se pojavio ovaj problem u illustratoru. Kada pokušam da sejvam for web and devices u cs3 on mi to totalno razvali kao da se radi o 16 boja i da je dodan dither ili noise aili nista od toga nije ukljuceno pogledao sam da li je do settingsa ali nije. Probao sam reinstalirati nadajuci se da ce biti normala, ali nista od toga. Help pliz
Tako to izgleda
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/1923/textgk2.gif Rolling Eyes

nomes

PostPosted: 04.06.2007 18:13    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Pliz ljudi poludit cu

che.UP
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 04.06.2007 19:13    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

hm pa daj screenshot tog dijaloga za save, mozda je do neke opcije...

nomes

PostPosted: 04.06.2007 21:22    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Trazio sam na netu i to i pronasao ovaj isti je kao moj i trebao bi da radi ali...

http://z.about.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/V/4/1/sf_4_04_image07.gif

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Vektor All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: