Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
opet premašili sva očekivanja ...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Mac FFA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grzzi

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 11:20    Post subject: opet premašili sva očekivanja ... Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

http://apple20.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2007/10/22/how-apple-beat-the-street-again/?section=money_technology

ukratko:
2,164,000 Macintosh? computers - 34% up
10,200,000 iPods - 17% up
1,119,000 iPhones (ukupno oko 1,400,000 do sad)

sve ostalo je preimpresivno

ali najimpresivnije je appleova (uvijek ultrakonzervativna) prognoza za sljedeće tromjesečje ... looking ahead to the current quarter ending December, Apple expects revenue of about $9.2 billion and earnings per diluted share of about $1.42

uglavnom jučer su (nakratko, danas se malo stabilizirala dionica na 175) prestigli i famozni IBM i INTEL po vrijednosti firme (market cap) ... slijede microsoft ... moja prognoza je 18-24 mjeseca maximalno ...

Apple is "looking forward" to its best ever quarter in company history, as it has the "best product lineup" in Apple's history.

Rolling Eyes možda još nije kasno kupiti dionice ...

G.
fun.ky

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 12:54    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Interesantno Smile

:cosmos:

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 15:34    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

jako fini brojevi,, znas da se vec nekolijko dana dvoumim oko tih dionica,, nemres izgubit nikako, sam je pitanje kolko u startu toga kupit Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter profile
Tristan

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 16:36    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

prodat kuću, sve... i kupit dionice Very HappyVery Happy

grzzi

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 17:06    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

:cosmos: wrote:
jako fini brojevi,, znas da se vec nekolijko dana dvoumim oko tih dionica,, nemres izgubit nikako, sam je pitanje kolko u startu toga kupit Very Happy

izgubit teško ... zaista je malo kasno ... kad vidiš brojke, al ova projekcija za sljedeće tromjesečje od suzdržanog applea je nevjerojatna ... ako to opet premaše za 20-40% što je postalo pravilo, eto ih na cca 220-250 za samo 3-4 mjeseca ...

pribroji siguran dobitak od phone biznisa kad se zakotrlja ... jer sad to sve ide eksponencijalno gotovo ...

pazi ovo je globalno skok od samo cca 0.2% tržišta a radi se o milijardama dolara, kad ubrojiš da su no3 u muzici, da uskoro kreću sa rentalima filmova i videa, da leopard upravo izlazi ... mislim da je 250-300 safe bet u narednih 12-24 mjeseca ... kad dosegnu cca 10-15% worldwide tu bi se stvari mogle zakomplicirati ... al to im je mislim limit, prije toga će se probiti na još par drugih tržišta i industrija ...

jedino što je opasno je što toliko ovise o jednom čovjeku ...

update ... ponovno na 186 danas ... prešišali IBM and INTEL ...hehe ... nek kupe i jedne i druge ...

G.
fun.ky

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 18:28    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

A o kojem čovjeku toliko ovise ?

Tristan

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 18:46    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Steve Jobs, ne?

grzzi

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 19:08    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

fun.ky wrote:
A o kojem čovjeku toliko ovise ?

http://archive.salon.com/tech/books/2000/10/11/jobs_excerpt/

G.
Tristan

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 20:15    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

a taj bill je baš gay Smile

:cosmos:

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 20:40    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

ocito je da su oboje clanovi Gospodara prstenova,, so what??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter profile
grzzi

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 20:48    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

eeheh ... šta li objašnjavaju ? uglavnom se dobro zabavljaju ... zakopali ratne sjekire reklo bi se ... to grown up?*

neko je reko da jobs sam vrijedi bar 20-30% od applea ... ja bi reko i puno više (da prodaju cijelu firmu i svih otpuste a ostave samo jobsa i sekretaricu dionice bi manje pale nego da steve ode ...)

Steve Itemized:

Reality Distortion Field: $ 15-B
Logical Flaw Detector: $ 30-B
Force of Will: $ 20-B
Common Sense: Priceless

G.
orange

PostPosted: 23.10.2007 21:19    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Whistle

grzzi

PostPosted: 24.10.2007 09:28    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

mda ...
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/10/23/how-apple-can-keep-its-value/

It?s official. Apple is the most valuable computer maker in the world.

In the wake of the company?s better than expected earnings in the quarter ended Sept. 30, Apple?s shares rose by nearly 7 percent, making the company?s total market value $162 billion.

That edges out I.B.M., which is worth $155 billion. Apple also surged past Intel, worth $156 billion, and Nokia, the most valuable cellphone maker, which is worth $150 billion.

Indeed, Apple is now the fourth most valuable technology company, after Cisco ($189 billion), Google ($208 billion), and Microsoft ($290 billion).

ko bi reko, ko bi reko ... Surprised

još par dana ...

Despite Apple's efforts to restrict seeding to select individuals, it appears that the final build of Leopard has made its way outside of Apple. One individual who has claimed to have installed the final version of Leopard on their iMac posted his experience. The Mac OS X upgrade took 30 minutes and these were his first impressions:
? All my applications and settings were retained
? Time Machine asked me on the first time I started in leopard, which of my five external Hard Drives should be used for backups. I didn't have to configure anything else
? When I started Mail for the first time, it had to upgrade the mail database. After that, Mail is blazing fast!
? I told Mail to import my RSS Feeds from Safari but that didn't work!
? Reading RSS in Mail is nice to have
? Tasks in Mail appear even if completed. That might be a bit distracting for some people
? Mail is FAST! Seeing is believing!
? Finder: Well, the first time it ran, it hanged! After killing the process, I was amazed by the speed and coverflow!
? Quick View: COOL - GREAT FEATURE
? Safari is blazing fast!
? .mac has the option to synchronize settings and Dock items
? Stacks: I am not impressed. I like the downloads stack though. I had to manually change the path in Mail and Safari though!
? Spaces: I created 4 Spaces and I find it a very cool feature, especially the live ala expose preview
? Applications start instantly, especially iLife and iWork!
? iCal is much better. There is an inline editor and an event drop box now
? Contacts is more or less the same
? iTunes seems much faster than before

G.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Mac FFA All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: