Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Je li još netko doživio da mu nestane public_html?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> FFA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nel`chee

PostPosted: 12.05.2010 22:34    Post subject: Je li još netko doživio da mu nestane public_html? Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

HostGator. dosad nikad problema s njima.

oko 5 popodne sam dobila mail poslan sa sajta, dakle tad je radio. oko 10 bacim oko i stranice nema. odem na FTP, public_html direktorija nema!
od ponedjeljka nisam ništa dirala, što je tech support i potvrdio pregledom logova.

Quote:
(3:56:35 PM) Zachary Fr: We cant see how the folder got deleted, but we can see that you are the only person to access the account for the last 48 hours.
(3:57:10 PM) nelchee: can you see when were my last log ins?
(3:59:33 PM) Zachary Fr: It looks like 5/10 was the last time you logged into ftp.
(3:59:49 PM) nelchee: may the 10th? yes that's correct
(4:00:05 PM) Zachary Fr: That is what we are seeing.
(4:00:22 PM) nelchee: so my files disappeared just like that? :/
(4:01:27 PM) nelchee: I suppose you have experience with hacked accounts, is this anything like it?
(4:04:59 PM) Zachary Fr: No I dont think this is a hack and if it is they are some one that is really smart and knows exactly what they are doing, because they not only erased logs but only the logs of what they did in your account only, so they would have had to hack the server not your account.

nema štete, imam backup, ali zanima me kako? Confused

suncek

PostPosted: 13.05.2010 08:21    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

mozda ovako... imas tu jedan mali problemcek...
http://www.tomislavbuza.com/2010/03/ukrajinska-spam-mafija-i-sibirska-posla/

nel`chee

PostPosted: 13.05.2010 10:26    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

tnx, ali osim pouke da mijenjam pass nema nekih zajedničkih elemenata... to donekle objašnjava zašto nije bilo ničijeg logina u vrijeme brisanja, ali onda također znači da je netko uploadao skriptu i - čekao trenutak da sve izbriše.
nejasno mi je to.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> FFA All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: