Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Arcane Legends is a cross-platform mobile MMO game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmocs

PostPosted: 26.12.2018 08:22    Post subject: Arcane Legends is a cross-platform mobile MMO game Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Arcane Legends is the newest addition to Spacetime Studios' Legends franchise. This Action-RPG sports a fast-paced and tactical combat system with co-op and PvP functionality and a funny, clever storyline. Like Pocket Legends, Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles, and Dark Legends before it, Arcane Legends is a cross-platform mobile MMO available for iOS, Android, and Chrome.

Explore a breathtaking 3D fantasy world with thousands of other players in most acclaimed MMORPG on mobile. Build your hero, customize your house, and level up your pets on an epic adventure with friends. There are new things to do and fresh ways to play every week, come join us. Choose from three classes with dozens of skills. Loot tons of gold and hundreds of thousands of items for fun and profit. Discover forests, castles, dungeons, mountains, wastelands, islands and more in the PvE campaigns.

While the game sports some much-needed tweaks that drastically improve the experience, it’s still at its heart, very similar to the rest of the series. And really, considering that this is the fourth entry in two and a half years, major iteration is hard to come by. But mobile MMORPGs are such a rarity still, and the multiplayer still gets right what other games continually fail to do properly. Those turned off by Dark Legends will find a brighter, happier, and better experience with Arcane Legends. Best and Cheapest Arcane Legends Platinum For Sale - 5mmo.com.

A virtual joystick and remappable ability buttons provide standard real-time action - no auto-attack here, though you can charge up all of your abilities by holding down the button for a little bit before releasing. This scheme works out really nicely and adds an extra dimension to the usual button-mashing. The camera angle is static, but that works perfectly well for the gameplay, and I actually think that a dual-stick layout would do more harm than good.

While I’m not ready to say that I’ve found the perfect mobile game yet, I did find myself having a lot of fun in Arcane Legends. The world, while fairly simple, is colourful and fun, and the combat was action packed if simple. If I had a long commute on public transit, I could see myself spending many hours on my phone. As someone who drives to work every day though, I could not find enough in the game to pull me away from the more full featured games that I can play on my PC.

Arcane Legends still has plenty of room to grow, however. More character classes would be nice, and the gameworld is a little on the small side in comparison with rival offerings. These are areas where we would expect Spacetime Studios to expand in the future - this is, after all, still a young release. Working in a genre where it's so difficult to get things right, Spacetime Studios has a fantastic track record. Arcane Legends continues that proud tradition, and while it's not quite as robust or content-rich as its established competitors, it's off to a wonderfully assured start.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Raster All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: