Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
nike slides

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hugo

PostPosted: 12.09.2019 04:49    Post subject: nike slides Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

ÿþNike has designed what is called the nike free run â⠬ŠOriginal 6ââ ¬³. Each Nike Air Force One is designed by the personality of each athlete and the way they played the game. The following players are apart of the Original 6 project:Here we feature detailed pictures of the Air Jordan 1 (I) KO  White / Red. The shoe was designed to give off a vintage feel, and definitely achieves it. They sport a white canvas upper accented by a varsity red hue, which can be seen on the Nike swoosh, outsole, tongue border, tongue tag, and AJKO logo located on the ankle. Finishing off the vintage look is the yellowed sole, which gives them that  worn look.

ÿþThe Air Jordan 1 Low White/Chlorine Blue-Sonic Yellow West Side is part of the Air Jordan 1 (I) Regional Package , which has a pair of Air Jordan 1 (I) for each point on the compass. They were release alongside a number of Air Jordan 1 (I)  s, and feature a white and blue upper with elephant print throughout the shoe s upper, remnant of the nike presto Air Jordan 3 (III) . The yellow Nike swoosh and inner lining are nice accents, and catch your eye upon first glance.The Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro 1994  White / Black  Red were released in 1994, and are the retros of the originals which feature less black on the shoe, and more of a white and red colorway. nike flyknit racer The are constructed from leather, and feature the Nike logo, as the Air Jordan 1(I) was still under the Nike brand before Jordan branched off and created his own. The red leather takes up most of the shoe s upper, and even the outsole. The white portions include the quarter panels, tongue, and toe box.

The Air Jordan 1 (I)  Black / Varsity Red model was banned by the NBA back in 1985 due to NBA color rules and this actually helped to create more publicity and interest for the shoes. Who knows, it might have been a marketing trick from Nike.Retro hysteria and Nu Retro After 2001 Nike/Jordan Brand has gone crazy with releasing retros of all sorts. 2002 saw the Jordan I nike free 5.0 s being released as a special Platinum version, with Jumpman s on the sides.The Air Jordan 1 is a standout sneaker which is set to make a bang at the end of this year and more importantly well into next year.

After sharing a wall full of colorways and a few extra, we have a closer look at the OG colorway which is one of the more anticipated releases. Unfortunately as you can view in the gallery above, it seems like they kept the Jumpman on the heel and haven t decided to put the Nike Air tag on the tongue like they have with a few other colorways. However, that might not stop some people from picking up this Air Jordan 1 OG Black/Red-White makeup which will be releasing in Spring 2013.This Air Jordan 1 is expected to arrive on a special date, as its unofficial moniker of  Cyber Monday pretty much gives it away.

ÿþThis Air Jordan 1 is inspired by another Gatorade flavor that will join alongside three other pairs that makes up the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Gatorade Pack celebrating Michael Jordan s iconic campaign. This version is basically colored in orange peel, covering the entire sneaker s full leather upper. The whole theme is completed with Nike Air branded tongues, Gatorade s lightning logo on the heel, co-branded insoles, Gatorade branded outsoles and an exclusive  LIKE MIKE orange box.We previewed the Air Jordan 1 Hi Strap  Midnight Navy / Varsity Red  Sail a few days ago, and today we ve come across new photos of the design.

ÿþJordan Brand is releasing nike air max thea a special Air Jordan 1 High that pays homage to social media influencer Aleali May and her Los Angeles roots. The classic sneaker borrows from the OG Shadow color scheme and features premium materials like black corduroy that reminds her of the house slippers from local LA markets her dad and uncle used to wear, silver satin, as well as chenille swooshes and orange Nike Air branding on the tongue to complete the theme altogether.Jordan Brand and social media influencer Aleali May have collaborated on a special Air Jordan 1 [img]https://www.egitimgunlukleri.com/images/sneaker/nike air max thea-744awj.jpg[/img] High that pays tribute to her Los Angeles roots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Raster All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: