Posted: 28.05.2020 03:24 Post subject: How To Apply 360 Lace Wigs With Glueless
Using a strong adhesive like wig glue may damage your skin. Wig glue will block the pores in your scalp which then leads to damaging your hair follicles. This damage then prevents your 360 Frontal Wig from growing along your hairline and even causes thinning, which ultimately leads to hair loss.
Wig tape is a bonding adhesive for securing wigs. However, wig tape isn't usually as strong or damaging as Glueless Human Hair Wigs.
1. First, wipe along your hairline with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol.
2. Then smooth all the hair along your hairline back. This will prevent you from tugging at your edges will removing the wig and tape later on.
3. Put a thin layer of liquid band air or scalp protector on the skin right below your hairline.
4. Now, you can peel the protective paper off the wig tape and apply alone your hairline where you want the wig to go.
5. Next, you will put the wig in place and press down on each area where the tape is for a few seconds.
6. Before applying the tape, you will need to line the wig up on your head so that it fits properly and is in the spot you like. Once you are comfortable with the way the Pre Plucked 360 Lace Wig Human Hair, you can start working on taping it down.
Should I Get A 360 Lace Frontal Wig?
The simple answer is: it depends.Pre-plucked 360 frontals are for people who don't have edges.If you want to try a 360 frontal closure, you can and with great results.I definitely suggest 360 frontals, it's very easy to wear, adjustable and comfortable, with baby hair, and have natural hairline and pre plucked, really natural and beautiful.
In general, it is difficult to answer this question- how long can pre-plucked 360 frontal closures last.For the same lace closure, hair color, hair length, hair, and the hair quality, and all are the same.If there are two people to buy them at the same time, the life of the lace closure will not be the same, depending on how you wear it and hair care condition.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum