Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Lock, stock vs. Snatch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Film, spotovi, reklame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrUdI

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 01:46    Post subject: Lock, stock vs. Snatch Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Ljudi šta vam je bolje; "Lupeži, ubojice i 2 nabijene puške" ili " Zdrpi i briši"... Question Exclamation Question
[shilokko]

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 01:52    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

lock nisam gledao ali snatch mi je jedan od najboljih filmova-obavezno pogledati

emptyhead
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 01:57    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Meni je glupo radit neku komparaciju ta dva filma jer su mi oba do jaja te ih mogu gledat i jednako uzivat bilo kad i bilo koliko puta.
phactor

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 06:49    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

...ja ih gledam kao jedno dijelo...slazem se sa emptyhead-om...
hans
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 10:27    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

ajm vit slon.

GrUdI

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 10:48    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Zato sam i postavia pitanje, jer ni sam ne znam koji je bolji... Idea
hans
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 12:32    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

obadva su najbolji.
nuff said.

GrUdI

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 13:59    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

If U say so
Bond

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 16:27    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Slažem se s ekipom... To je kao jedan film. Prvo sam mislio da mi je Lock Stock bolji ali danas... Oba si mi jednako dobra i nema smisla usporedjivati koji je bolji...
Philatz

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 21:22    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

cemu to pitanje uopce? Very Happy
Nego, meni su isto filmovi ono, mrak.. nego, probajte naci negdje ako mozete kratki film od Guya Ritchiea "The Star", ja sam ga gledao na ARTE-u prije godinu i nesto.. it's nice.

http://a177.ch1.akamai.net/7/177/8123/v001/fallon.download.akamai.com/8122/hire1/downloads/Star_WMP_PC.exe

ovo je download link filma zapravo..

70 i nesto sitno MB.. Smile

Last edited by Philatz on 29.11.2003 21:39; edited 1 time in total

GrUdI

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 21:31    Post subject: 1/2 Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Shema je da su i jedan i drugi dobri ali se stvarno ne mogu odlučit...eto pa neću forsirat Smile
[shilokko]

PostPosted: 29.11.2003 22:53    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

to ti je ko da te pitaju je li ti draža mama ili tata Very Happy
Shocked

kF

PostPosted: 30.11.2003 11:07    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

buduci da sam prvo gledao lock, stock & two smoking barells i odusevio se neobicnim stilom i opcenito svjezinom filma, snatch mi je bio kao "jos malo istoga"... tak da, iako su oba prilicno dobra, laganu prednost bi dao prvome jer je ipak originalniji.

a sto, nitko ne spominje ritcijev zadnji film? Laughing

Philatz

PostPosted: 30.11.2003 18:13    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

hehe.. nije u konkurenciji.. Smile

ali njegov novi film "Revolver" bi mogao biti u konkurenciji.. Very Happy

Film sadrži likove sa imenima poput "The Caddy", "French Paul", "Fat Dan", "Howard The Indian", "Johnny Walker" i tip koji se zove Dorothy. Wink U ovom svom novom filmu Ritchie se maknuo sa svom London Underground polja i preselio film u Las Vegas. Film je o nekoliko glavnih likova (as always) koji se pokusavaju medjusobno batsje za lovu. Film kao film i prica kao prica je mozda jednostavna i na prvi pogled monotona ali ono sto Ritchie moze napraviti od pocetka do kraja filma je true art, ista prica kao i s njegovim proteklim filmovima. Film se vec snima a zakazan je negdje u 2004 godini.. Wink Oh yeah..

Bond

PostPosted: 30.11.2003 20:53    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Philatz wrote:
cemu to pitanje uopce? Very Happy
Nego, meni su isto filmovi ono, mrak.. nego, probajte naci negdje ako mozete kratki film od Guya Ritchiea "The Star", ja sam ga gledao na ARTE-u prije godinu i nesto.. it's nice.

http://a177.ch1.akamai.net/7/177/8123/v001/fallon.download.akamai.com/8122/hire1/downloads/Star_WMP_PC.exe

ovo je download link filma zapravo..

70 i nesto sitno MB.. Smile

Pa fino. Sutra cemo baciti dload na poslu Smile
njava
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 30.11.2003 22:43    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Bond wrote:

... i while at it, sprziti extra kopiju, dofurati deckima, popiti kavu usput Smile
Philatz

PostPosted: 30.11.2003 22:49    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

khm..khm... don't forget me.. Smile

djipster

PostPosted: 30.11.2003 23:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm....l,s&2sm barrels mi je bolji...!
razlog...ma bolji mi je i to je to!
Bond

PostPosted: 01.12.2003 00:35    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

njava wrote:
Bond wrote:

... i while at it, sprziti extra kopiju, dofurati deckima, popiti kavu usput Smile

k Smile
leon

PostPosted: 08.12.2003 16:24    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

IMHO... filmovi su nastavak jedan na drugi i kao takvi oba su genijalna (scena sa vinniem kada vratima auta razbija glavu, pojavljuje se i u drugom dijelu...)

al neke od najjacih scena:

kada frajer prica legendu o Harry The Hattchet-u i kak je umlatio onog lika sa velikim crnim dildom... predobra...

u drugom dijelu, kada predstavljaju one zidove wannabies, frajer izljece van a na mobitelu mu zvoni ona zidovska pjesmica...

i naravno DIE BORIS!!!!!

+ my gun says: "desert eagle five-o" and yours says "replika"...

Philatz

PostPosted: 08.12.2003 16:51    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Wink
Avi: Eighty-six carats.
Bodyguard: Where?
Avi: London.
Bodyguard: London?
Avi: London.
Gemologist: London?
Avi: Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins...LONDON!

and...

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Wink

GrUdI

PostPosted: 08.12.2003 17:01    Post subject: je Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Wink[/quote]

ono kad kaže "Replica" i počmu slova sa strane pištolja-scena je prejaka, ma zakon...A i naš Rade je jak...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Film, spotovi, reklame All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: