Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Apple Dashboard Widgets VS. Microsoft Gadgets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> FFA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivan Brezak Brkan

PostPosted: 20.09.2005 06:18    Post subject: Apple Dashboard Widgets VS. Microsoft Gadgets Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Apple Dashboard Widgets VS. Microsoft Gadgets

Apple: "Dashboard is home to widgets: mini-applications that let you perform common tasks and provide you with fast access to information. With a single click, Dashboard appears, complete with widgets that bring you a world of information ? real-time weather, stock tickers, flight information and more ? instantly. Dashboard disappears just as easily, so you can get back to what you were doing."

Micro$ost: "What are Gadgets? Gadgets are a new category of mini-application designed to provide information, useful lookup, or enhance an application or service on your Windows PC or the Web. Examples might include a weather gadget running on your desktop or on your homepage, an RSS Gadget that pulls in your favorite feeds, or an extension of a business application providing just-in-time status on the pulse of your business."

Kao što je u ovom članku rečeno, Redmont, start your copiers... Do they have no shame? Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
retro_one

PostPosted: 20.09.2005 08:02    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

uh da, bas su uzsni sram ih bilo Rolling Eyes

dunga

PostPosted: 20.09.2005 08:34    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

nije baš tako jednostavno...

apple je dodao widgete i dashboard u osx 10.4 - prije par mjeseci.
no, još 2002 pojavio se kofabulator ( http://www.konfabulator.com/ ) koji je omogućavao korištenje widgeta pod osx-om.

koliko se meni čini - konfabulator je bio prvi koji je koristio widgete u današnjem obliku.

no, atari st je sredinom 80-ih imao mogućnost korištenja memorijski rezidentnih utilitya znanih pod imenom accessories. radilo se o svakodnevnim alatima (tipa kalkulatora), koji su se učitavali skupa sa sistemom, a pozivalo ih se sa istog mjesta u menuu - preteča widgeta, ako mene pitate... Smile
Bond

PostPosted: 20.09.2005 08:56    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Hmmm, ma mislim da nije bitno tko je uopce prvi krenuo s tim... ionako je tesko otkriti toplu vodu. Ja osobno widgetse ne koristim previse, ali ima ih jako dobrih i jako korisnih, ali nazalost vecina njih je orijentirana na americko trziste, tipa sms widgeti, tel imenici i slicno...
Iskreno jako me zanima kako ce to XP rijesiti, ali sto vise koristim Tigera to mi vise XP ide na zivce...
blackduke
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 20.09.2005 10:13    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

omg, a windowsi su pokrali od lise gui. bmk :)
Ivan Brezak Brkan

PostPosted: 20.09.2005 10:40    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

I still hate MS Smile Weeeeee
Ipak je Jobs sexier od Gatesa Smile))
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
flek

PostPosted: 20.09.2005 11:25    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Fortius wrote:
Ipak je Jobs sexier od Gatesa Smile))

Iugh Speak to the hand

pfooj
koskar

PostPosted: 24.09.2005 10:00    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Konfabulator VS Dashboard

http://daringfireball.net/2004/06/dashboard_vs_konfabulator

koskar

PostPosted: 24.09.2005 10:04    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Malo je off-topic:

http://www.microsoft.com/max/

http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/automator/

jebote....

cak su i robota ukrali. vrlo "originalno"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> FFA All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: