Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
instaliranje smarty-a

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Server-side
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoPod

PostPosted: 12.03.2004 01:36    Post subject: instaliranje smarty-a Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Kako? Smile
citao sam manual i odmah na pocetku popizdio Smile
Code:
Install the Smarty library files which are in the /libs/ directory of the distribution. These are the PHP files that you SHOULD NOT edit. They are shared among all applications and they only get updated when you upgrade to a new version of Smarty.

ok, ne smijem ih mijenjati i trebam ih instalirati...ok. ali kako boga ti poljubim? Very Happy
ne pise ni copy u taj i taj folder. nista. nikada nisam radio s smarty-em ni s dodatnim library-ma tako da mi je ovo problemcic.
pa ako netko moze reci sta trebam kopirati, aktivirati i brisati.
P.S. koristim virtual hostove za stranice pa imajte na umu i to.
hvala
njava
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 12.03.2004 10:10    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

skopiraj te fajlove u neki direktorij unutar direktorijskog stabla weba na kojem ga mislis koristiti

u php skripti:
Code:
require("path/do/Smarty.class.php");
zytzagoo
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 12.03.2004 11:32    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Ono u smarty manualu koristi se kad ga bas zelis instalirati i ukljuciti u include_path samog php-a, pa je taj smarty dostupan svima na serveru onda, i imas ga na jednom centralnom mjestu, tamo radis upgrade i sve, a pozivas odkud god hoces... Valjda Smile

tRC

PostPosted: 12.03.2004 12:33    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

should not je preporuka a ne zabrana ..
PsychoPod

PostPosted: 12.03.2004 13:09    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

tnx, will try.
_butch

PostPosted: 14.03.2004 23:02    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

samo spucaj u neki dir u rooto svog dira u klojem radis i samo ga inkludaj i pocni raditi Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Server-side All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: