Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Sta se trenutno gleda?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Film, spotovi, reklame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: 25.04.2009 17:43    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

strija wrote:
Nije novo ali cini mi se ok, Burn Notice

Ovo sam pogledao cijelu prvu (u jednom dahu) i pola druge kako je izlazilo. Uglavnom, ako ti se sviđa spika, onda nastavi gledati. Imho je glavni lik douchebag, a nema poštenog ubojstva u cijeloj seriji. Još jedno nikad ne odgovoreno pitanje, ako glavni lik svima stane na prste, od mafije do terorista, zašto ga onda nitko ne pokuša skratit za glavu u budućim epizodama???

Shuba

PostPosted: 25.04.2009 19:05    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

The Wire Cheers!

base

PostPosted: 19.06.2009 00:31    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

ovi likovi imaju zakon review-e Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/user/spillcom
Nyo

PostPosted: 20.06.2009 11:40    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

base wrote:
ovi likovi imaju zakon review-e Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/user/spillcom

Ha ha, prejaki su, subscribe obavezno
Hvala na ovome base

:cosmos:

PostPosted: 13.09.2009 16:44    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Quote:
When the world’s population is given a glimpse of their future due to a mysterious global event, it forces everyone to come to grips with whether their destinies can be fulfilled or avoided.

Premiera za Flash Forward zakazana 24,rujna ako sam dobro vidio.. inace dosta ok ekipe je iza:

Quote:
The series executive producers are David S. Goyer (co-writer of “Batman Begins” and “The Dark Knight”), Brannon Braga (”24,” “Star Trek”), Marc Guggenheim (”Brothers & Sisters,” “Eli Stone”) and Jessika Borsiczky (”Revelations”). The pilot for “FlashForward” was directed by David Goyer. The series, which premieres on September 24, 2009, is from ABC Studios.

trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25kXHgWg938

bumo vidli Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter profile
Nyo

PostPosted: 13.09.2009 17:01    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

:cosmos: wrote:
Quote:
When the world’s population is given a glimpse of their future due to a mysterious global event, it forces everyone to come to grips with whether their destinies can be fulfilled or avoided.

Premiera za Flash Forward zakazana 24,rujna ako sam dobro vidio.. inace dosta ok ekipe je iza:

Quote:
The series executive producers are David S. Goyer (co-writer of “Batman Begins” and “The Dark Knight”), Brannon Braga (”24,” “Star Trek”), Marc Guggenheim (”Brothers & Sisters,” “Eli Stone”) and Jessika Borsiczky (”Revelations”). The pilot for “FlashForward” was directed by David Goyer. The series, which premieres on September 24, 2009, is from ABC Studios.

trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25kXHgWg938

bumo vidli Smile
Djeluje obećavajuće

niksy

PostPosted: 13.09.2009 19:43    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Fringe, Bored to death, Heroes, Cougar Town (ou jea Smile), Flash Forward, Dollhouse, Californication, Dexter, SG:U, 30 Rock, Nip/Tuck, V. Sve u narednih mjesec dana. Veselo.
Nyo

PostPosted: 25.09.2009 16:10    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Počeo Fringe, Otvaranje 2 sezone je odlično. Skidam Ep 2

darkqueliss

PostPosted: 25.09.2009 20:29    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Dragonball Kai, Naruto, Nightwalker Embarassed Confused
jojo

PostPosted: 05.10.2009 11:42    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

što se novih stvari tiče thumbs up za flashforward. baš skidam i ovaj bored to death. vidit ćemo...
a inače http://www.mytvrss.com/?id=266926

PostPosted: 05.10.2009 20:44    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

i meni se svidja flashforward, bas me zanima kako ce se odvijat dalje, za sada nemam kapacitete da dodam jos koju seriju, mozda fringe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter profile
niksy

PostPosted: 06.10.2009 18:32    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Fringe obavezno ako si SF/mistery tip (prilicno sam siguran da jesi Wink)

FlashForward mi se jako svidja, Bored to Death nisam gledao, ni ne namjeravam, imam neki osjecaj da mi se bas nece svidjeti.

PostPosted: 06.10.2009 20:09    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

da da, frigne mislim da ce uletiti jer smo odgledali prvu sezonu skoro cijelu, pa mozda nastavimo sa drugom.
Nemesis

PostPosted: 07.10.2009 17:23    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Još samo da igre počnu dolazit i ne moram iz kuće izlazit...

PostPosted: 19.10.2009 15:26    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

zasto nisam vidio da je heores vec pocela 4 sezona?!!? jel netko to napisao a da nisam vidio? wow, bas sam out
niksy

PostPosted: 19.10.2009 15:45    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

zasto nisam vidio da je heores vec pocela 4 sezona?!!? jel netko to napisao a da nisam vidio? wow, bas sam out

http://ezrss.it/

PostPosted: 19.10.2009 16:07    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

ma pratim neke serije od ono tvrss-a al uopce nisam isao za tim da je pocela nova sezona, vec vidim veseo tjedan Very Happy
bananica

PostPosted: 06.11.2009 12:54    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

najbolje je Californication !!!!!! i L word..

i to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wbfw5iSgPc

PostPosted: 06.11.2009 15:11    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

bananica wrote:

ok su Smile al ako trazis pravu akciju bolje pogleda "debbie does dallas" Smile
bananica

PostPosted: 06.11.2009 15:48    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

bananica wrote:

to je harder od L word??
mislila sam da najjeci je californication.. Razz
jojo

PostPosted: 08.11.2009 02:41    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

bananica wrote:

to je harder od L word??
mislila sam da najjeci je californication.. Razz

pmsl Laughing

Kristl Karington

PostPosted: 08.11.2009 12:15    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

gleda se dinamo - šibenik večeras. ajmo šibeniče! Pray
strija

PostPosted: 09.11.2009 01:05    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Crash, upravo zavrsio sa 1. sezonom i meni je odlicna serija.

niksy

PostPosted: 09.11.2009 17:22    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

strija wrote:
Crash, upravo zavrsio sa 1. sezonom i meni je odlicna serija.

Jel ima nekakve poveznice sa filmom?
Nemesis

PostPosted: 10.11.2009 21:59    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Pogledajte ovo, predobro je...
http://www.serijala.com/komedija/seth-alexs-almost-live-comedy-show/

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Film, spotovi, reklame All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: