Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Importanje .eps fajlova u Photoshop

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Raster
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doom

PostPosted: 30.11.2007 00:06    Post subject: Importanje .eps fajlova u Photoshop Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Skinuo sam s neta neke Arsenalove proizvode, onih 7 paketa, zanima me kako se to koristi u photoshopu, to su ako se ne varam vektori, a posto se nikad nisam sluzio njima, ne znam jel to uopce za photoshop ili za neke druge programe...

Ti fajlovi imaju nastavak .eps, i mogu ja njih otvoriti u photoshopu ali ne mogu ništa konkretno s njima...

Jel se mogu oni ubacit kao recimo brushevi, da negdje odem na 'Load...' pa ih ubacim i onda koristim ko brusheve ili shapeove recimo?

Doom

PostPosted: 30.11.2007 00:14    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

eh, otvorim topic i odma nadjem odgovor...

Q: Can I open the Vector Packs with Photoshop?

A: Sort of. When you open the .eps file in Photoshop it will ask you what resolution you want to "rasterize" or flatten your artwork. Change the RESOLUTION to something big (300 or more, depending on how big you want it). This will rasterize and turn your vector art into pixels. Once you do this, you cannot enlarge it again without losing quality. So make sure you get your artwork the size you want it during this step. If it's not big enough, try opening it again and picking a bigger number. After that, you just use the lasso tool and select which shape you want and copy and paste it into your design. It's not as easy and simple as working directly with the vector art in Illustrator, but this is a workaround.

http://www.gomedia.us/arsenal/faq.php
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Raster All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: