Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
jedan EU natjecaj za logo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Natječaji
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suncek

PostPosted: 30.07.2010 18:53    Post subject: jedan EU natjecaj za logo Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

za detalje procitati sve na stranici, ja sam samo mali messenger Very Happy

http://www.eige.europa.eu/logo

have fun

Nyo

PostPosted: 30.07.2010 19:59    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

...is open to all citizens living in any of the Member States of the European Union.
Šteta

suncek

PostPosted: 30.07.2010 20:02    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Nyo wrote:
...is open to all citizens living in any of the Member States of the European Union.
Šteta

isto pise You must be an EU national. najbolje bi bilo poslati emajl pa vidis kaj ti buju rekli

RHnC

PostPosted: 31.07.2010 10:05    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

bla bla bla:) i na kraju ce opet par birokrata izabrat sranje kao sto to EU po obiceju uvjek radi. ali fala sunceku na poruci:)
Ivan Podrug - e1

PostPosted: 02.08.2010 16:01    Post subject: njihov odgovor... Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Quote:
Dear Mr. Podrug,

European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE), as a newly established EU Agency, addresses its first campaign to citizens of European Union. Despite the fact that Croatia is an European country, it is not member of European Union.

tako da ... don't bother. Jedino ako imate ultra usper ideju, pošaljite pa ko zna...

RHnC

PostPosted: 02.08.2010 18:18    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

to nije istina, hrvatska ima status pregovoraca i samim time imas pravo prijavit se na sve natjecaje ali taj papak nema pojma. imam previse iskustva sa njima (EU) i zato znam da je steta bilo sto radit za njih, ubiju te birokracijom
nomes

PostPosted: 03.08.2010 07:13    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

RHnC wrote:
to nije istina, hrvatska ima status pregovoraca i samim time imas pravo prijavit se na sve natjecaje...

Nije istina pitao sam

Dear Sir,

European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE), as a newly established EU Agency, addresses its first campaign to citizens of European Union. Despite the fact that Croatia is an European country, it is not member of European Union.

The establishing Regulation states that EIGE shall cooperate with relevant bodies outside EU borders and some project could be developed in the future and it will be announced on our website -

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Natječaji All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: