Posted: 24.04.2020 05:46 Post subject: How to Color a Human Hair Wig
Even though they cost more, Human Hair Wigs offer wearers a more natural look and feel than do synthetic wigs. Whatever can be done to the hair on your head can be done to a human hair wig, within reason, including coloring.
1. Wash the Human Lace Wigs several days before coloring it to remove any styling product buildup. Do not apply conditioner or styling product to the wig before coloring. Allow it to dry completely before coloring.
2. Secure the clean, dry wig to the wig head using T-pins. Comb through the wig to remove tangles. Put on the disposable gloves and mix the hair color in the bowl according to package directions.
3. Use the hair color brush to apply the color to the Human Hair Lace Wigs. Make sure all strands of hair are thoroughly covered. Keep the color away from the hair knots at the base of the wig as well as the wig's cap.
4. Wait 10 minutes for the color to set. Remove the wig from the wig head and rinse in lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Apply the after-color conditioner and leave it on for the length of time stated on the package's directions. Rinse thoroughly.
5. Put the human hair wig on a towel and blot to remove excess water, replacing wet towels if necessary. Pin the wig back onto the wig head and comb through gently. Allow the wig to dry thoroughly.
Tips & Warnings
If you are coloring your own hair at the same time as you are coloring your wig, use the same color for both. If you are only coloring the wig, use a color that is one shade lighter than your hair.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum