Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Nickname trivia
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> FFA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philatz

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 10:17    Post subject: Nickname trivia Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Zasto imate te nadimke koje imate?
Sto vas je navelo da si nadjenete takva artisticka/bizarna/cyber/cool/wtf pseudo imena?
Tko vam je nadjenuo te nadimke?

Na sve ovo mozete odgovoriti ovdje.
Ready.. Steady... GO.

simultaneously on Koote.

Domba

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 10:20    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

zato jer mi je Domba bas cool nadimak (lie) Laughing
sam sam si ga dao (lie) Laughing

zato jer svaki onaj koji zna istinu o tom nadimku, mora umrijeti da ju ne bi sirio dalje! Laughing
Philatz

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 10:22    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Domba wrote:
zato jer mi je Domba bas cool nadimak (lie) Laughing
sam sam si ga dao (lie) Laughing
zato jer svaki onaj koji zna istinu o tom nadimku, mora umrijeti da ju ne bi sirio dalje! Laughing

people, ako vas stvarno zanima koje je podrijetlo.. gather some cash and I'll tell ya.
Very Happy .. ma necu (lie)

raytech

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 10:32    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

That is kinda personal! Confused
TYPE01

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 10:33    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

I AM TYPE
Of my earliest ancestry neither history nor relics remain. The wedge-shaped symbols impressed in plastic clay by Babylonian builders in the dim past foreshadowed me: from them, on through the hieroglyphs of the ancient Egyptians, down to the beautiful manuscript letters of the medieval scribes, I was in the making. With the golden vision of the ingenious Gutenberg, who first applied the principle of casting me in metal, the profound art of printing with movable types was born. Cold, rigid and implacable I may be, yet the first impress of my face brought the Divine Word to countless thousands. I bring into the light of day the precious stores of knowledge and wisdom long hidden in the grave of ignorance. I coin for you the enchanting tale, the philosopher's moralizing and the poet's fantasies; I enable you to exchange the irksome hours that come, at times, to everyone, for sweet and happy hours with books—golden urns filled with all the manna of the past. In books, I present to you a portion of the eternal mind caught in its progress through the world, stamped in an instant and preserved for eternity. Through me, Socrates and Plato, Chaucer and the Bards become your faithful friends who ever surround you and minister to you. I am the leaden army that conquers the world. I am type......TYPE01 Cool

Last edited by TYPE01 on 08.07.2004 15:56; edited 2 times in total
abeja

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 10:35    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Abeja=Pčela
Ja=Maja

Abeja+Maja=Pčela Maja
drushtveni_otpadnik

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 10:45    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

drushtveni_otpadnik = zato jer uglavnom imam drugačije (liberalne) stavove od okoline u kojoj živim Smile

type01 je dao najbolji odgovor, hehe Smile

Sulien

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 11:03    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

type Very Happy frik

@phil -- započeo si, moras sad reć
_butch

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 12:37    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

bile je to na jednom lan-ui gdje smo igrali SOF i UT i nes mas mesario decke tam i nabacio mad butcher, a sad je skraćeno na butch Very Happy dobio sam se Very Happy

mile

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 13:02    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

nadimak=ime
Philatz

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 13:11    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

moj nick seze jos davno u proslost dok je moj stari imao nadimak Filac, pa je onda moj buraz isto Filac i ja sam Filac, samo sto sam ja sve to stavio na novi level pa napisao Philatz. dan danas svu trojicu ljudi zovu Filac. Very Happy

retro_one

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 13:32    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

volim "retro" pozu Very Happy

blackshtef
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 14:01    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Nikola Krajačić = Ime Prezime

blackshtef = na jednom hackerovom cd (ak se ne varam, rujan '98.) bila je jedna uvodna animacija, i jedan od likova se zvao Black Shtef...ja sam to samo renameao u blackshtef....

Krajo = moj nadimak (reallife) = tatu mi zovu Krajo, strica također, dva bratića također, pa eto, i ja također Smile obiteljski nick, kao kod Filaca Wink
tRC

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 14:51    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

jos u osnovnoj skoli skratili mi prezime [trkulja] za potrebe pustanja muzike..
Đakovački prefix se brzo izgubio..[dj]
aikon

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 14:56    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

godot == lik u drami Samuela Becketta "Waiting for Godot". Drama mi je stvarno zakon. I tako sam nick preuzea od tamo. Nije bas uobicajen sta mi skroz odgovara Cool

Evo malo teksta za one zainteresiranije Smile

"Waiting for Godot" is all about how the world is based on chance. A world based on chance can have no orderly time sequence, and thus time has no meaning. The extension, then, is that human life has no meaning. Realizing this, humans will create distractions and diversions, in the form of patterns and reliance on nebulous forces, to provide the purpose and meaning that is inherently lacking in their lives. This is the only thing that can keep them going. Thus, in the play, Godot is symbolic of such an outside force, which seems to be silent and uncaring. Even so, he is still a pattern, and he infuses the two desperate tramps with a purpose to their absurd lives. By imposing pattern on chaos, Vladimir and Estragon achieve some degree of meaning.
vjeko

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 15:14    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

flame= slucajno. jel ga mogu ikako promjeniti (:
aikon

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 15:30    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Ako mislis na mi3 login, zamoli admine da ti ga promine .
Ali ako mislis na nick kao zivotni nick onda sorry ne mozes. Osim ako ne virujes u reinkarnaciju Razz
Ivan Brezak Brkan

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 15:34    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Inspired by a clan CAF.... Citius Altius Fortius... Treća sreća evo Fortiusa Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
silence

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 16:03    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

prvi put sam "silence" koristio prije jedno 3 godine u jednoj online igri...onda se počelo širiti, na forume, ostale igre....sad ga koristim skoro svugdi....

llio

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 17:52    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

moj je od leonarda iz teenage mutant hero turtles-a Very Happy kad je to bio hit crtic dok sam bio klinac, leo mi je bio fejvrit pa mi je to nekako preslo u nadimak kad smo se shorali ko klinci i tako je to nekako ostalo i postalo nick samo sto sam dodao jos jedno "L" da bude vise stajla Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
edgar

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 18:26    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

registrirao sam nick na mi3-ju i bio sam loše raspoložen.. .prvo čega sam se sjetio je bio "Gavran" E.A. Poe-a pa sam lijepo ukucao Edgar.. i to ostalo...

ebiga.. nije mi se dalo mijenjat kasnije...

ska

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 19:37    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

silence wrote:
prvi put sam "silence" koristio prije jedno 3 godine u jednoj online igri...onda se počelo širiti, na forume, ostale igre....sad ga koristim skoro svugdi....

ja slično. društvena igraonica...u rekorde samo stanu tri slova...pa nek svi znaju tko je najbolji...inicijali - i tako je ostalo.

ruke

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 19:52    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

fetish Angel
blackduke
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 20:05    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

whiteduke je previse gey :)
silence

PostPosted: 08.07.2004 20:15    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

blackduke wrote:
whiteduke je previse gey Smile

heh. zamisli tek pinkduke Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> FFA All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: