Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Microsoftov Keynote na CES 2005

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> FFA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dunga

PostPosted: 14.01.2005 11:24    Post subject: Microsoftov Keynote na CES 2005 Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

copy/paste sa drugog foruma:

Quote:
CES JANUARY 2005 - Bill Gates Hired charismatic Conan O'Brien to host a keynote were a few Microsoft products were to be demoed to show how reliable MS had become.

The only problem is, nothing worked.

The highlights are:

1- At the beginning, Conan jokes that he and Bill got drunk in Vegas, Conan woke up with a hooker, while Bill woke up with a Mac

2- at 26min, Bill demoes the user-friendliness of the MS Media Center, it freezes up

3-at 29 min "Ok, I think were ready to go" They try again, it freezes once more

CONAN "Who's in charge of Microsft ANYWAY?" (looks at Bill) "Oh..."

4-at 1:13:00 XBOX demo " Now, this is a very powerful tool.... " Pouf, blue screen of death "Err, just imagine I'm doing some really cool stuff..."

5- They start a 2 player game after someone reboots the game off screen, after Conan crashes his car in a wall, the game drops to ONE frame per second!!!

tu je i link, fajl je oooogroman, pa ko voli...
mms://diny-s4601-wm.fplive.net/dims/msmicrosoft/ces/2005_0105_ms_ces_300agility.wmv
zytzagoo
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 15.01.2005 16:21    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Meni se nekako cini da ms time pokusava prakticki namjerno sloziti "bad publicity", tako da se prica o njima barem nesto, kad se vec ne moze pricati o nekim revolucionarnim tehnologijama, uredjajima, blabla...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> FFA All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: